Deben entregarlo en su cuaderno de ingles con el titulo taller de nivelacion semana del 22 al 26 de noviembre de 2010
los niños deberan pasarlo a mano para asi no solo mejorar caligrafia y orden sino aprender y repasar estas estructuras vistas durante todo el año en clase.
Fill in the present tense
1. They _________________ about stickers. (talk)
2. Mary ____________ stamps. (collect)
3. Tom and Sue ________________ two T-shirts. (buy)
4. We ________________behind a tree. (hide)
5. The children ___________________ in the garden. (play)
6. She _____________________ my pencil. (borrow)
7. My mother _______________________ shopping. (go)
8. He ______________________ my name. (call)
9. They _______________________ down. (sit)
10. Ken and Sam ______________________ stamps. (collect)
11. Carol ________________________ good bye. (say)
NEGATIVE SENTENCES VERB TO BE OR AUXILIAR VERB
Put the sentences into negation. Use short forms (doesn't, don't, isn't aren't, am not..)
Example: I am hungry. - I am not hungry.
1. They wash the car. They the car.
2. I get up early. I ________________ early.
3. They walk to school. They _____________________ to school.
4. Jim eats an orange. Jim _______________________ an orange.
5. My sister listens to her new CD. My sister ___________________ to her new CD.
6. Ann cleans her shoes. Ann _____________her shoes.
7. Henry climbs the tree. Henry ____________________ the tree.
8. They are at the cinema. They ________________________ at the cinema.
9. We like pizza. We _________________________ pizza.
10. Gary and Peter go to the party. Gary and Peter to the party.
Fill in who, what, how, when, where.
1. _____________ likes westerns? Brenda and John.
2. _____________ do you live? I live in a flat.
3. _______________ are your hobbies? Swimming and collecting stamps.
4. ___________ is your birthday? In April.
5. ___________________ many minerals are in the box? Ten, I think.
6. ______________ is good at English? Tom.
7. _________________ old is her son? Seven.
8. _____________ are your posters? Over my bed.
9. ________________ much is this pullover? Twenty pounds.
10. __________ colour is your car? Red.
He goes to the park. Look, he is going to the park.
1 He goes to school. Look, he _________________________________ to school!
2 He drinks a coffee. Look, he ______________________ a coffee!
3 I swim every day. Look, I _________________________ !
4 She washes her hair. Look, she ____________________________ her hair!
5 The cat always drinks its milk. Look, it _______________________ its milk!
6 We dance in the living room. Look, we _______________________ in the living room!
7 They run to church. Look, they ______________________________ to church!
8 You write a letter. Now, you ______________ a letter.
9 Mother cooks in the kitchen. Right now, mother ________________ in the kitchen.
10 The monkey eats bananas. Look, the monkey _____________________ a banana!
PAST SIMPLE OR PAST PROGRESSIVE
1 When I to school I John. (walk/see)
2 When I in the kitchen Mary . (help/come)
3 While she the soup the children . (cook/play)
4 While they cards the baby . (play/sleep)
5 When I in the garden my uncle . (work/call)
6 Carol TV while Bob and Peter football. (watch/play)
7 When she her hair the baby to cry. (wash/begin)
8 A strong wind when the plane . (blow/land)
Write down the sentences into correct order.
1. is / near / school / There / new / a / our / cinema
.2. got / my / problem / I / with / have / homework / a
.3. when / a / helps / she / thinks / problem / trouble / Mary / has / doll / her / a
4. well / think / your / very / I / don't / father / drives
5. to / we / On / a / restaurant / sometimes / Sundays / go
6. circus / went / with / we / ago / the / Two / my / to / parents / months
Nasreddin and the Smell of Soup
One day, a poor man, who had only one piece of bread to eat, was walking past a restaurant. There was a large pot of soup on the table. The poor man held his bread over the soup, so the steam from the soup went into the bread, and gave it a good smell. Then he ate the bread.
The restaurant owner was very angry at this, and he asked the man for money, in exchange for the steam from the soup. The poor man had no money, so the restaurant owner took him to Nasreddin, who was a judge at that time. Nasreddin thought about the case for a little while.
Then he took some money from his pocket. He held the coins next to the restaurant owner's ear, and shook them, so that they made a jingling noise.
"What was that?" asked the restaurant owner.
"That was payment for you," answered Nasreddin.
"What do you mean? That was just the sound of coins!" protested the restaurant owner.
"The sound of the coins is payment for the smell of the soup," answered Nasreddin. "Now go back to your restaurant."
Nasreddin and the Smell of SoupTAKEN FROM
English Listening Quizzes: A Job Opportunity - 1
You will hear two people talking about a new job opportunity. You will hear the listening twice. Write down the answers to the questions. After you have finished, click on the arrow to see if you have answered the questions correctly.